Dec 22, 2016

Hot Cocoa/Cookie/Christmas PJ Playdate


I have nothing to say about the fact that I haven't posted in months.  So I'm just not going to say anything about it.  Ha!

Here we are, closing in on Christmas 2016 and as usual, I really can't believe that it's already the week of Christmas.  These months just fly by around here.  I can't seem to keep up.  We've been busy with life and Lord knows what else, but I did manage to throw my 3rd annual Christmas party for all of the girl's little friends last week.  It was the biggest turnout for the party with 22 Moms and babes, plus one in utero. ;) It's hard to believe how outnumbered us Moms have become compared to these kids.

We had such a great morning.  More sugar was consumed than I should probably admit and I'm pretty sure every single toy that the girls own was pulled out of the playroom.  I didn't even deal with the mess that was the playroom until the next day which was a bit of a mistake considering I found about 8 half eaten cookies and hot cocoa splashed on the wall in it.  But everyone had a fun time and my house felt so festive and cozy.  This is such an easy party idea to throw together.  I literally just have a hot cocoa bar with all the necessary fixings and provide homemade sugar cookies.  Everyone is invited to wear festive pjs and bring a treat to share.  I look forward to it all year long and I think all of our friends do too!
Pajamas

Wall Shutter Decor




Bar Cart // 2 tiered wooden stand // Galvanized Metal Tiered Stand (Pottery Barn sold out) Similar Here // Invitations
Ryan had an especially great time with all of her little friends.  She really is at such a great age for experiencing all the joys of the Christmas season.  I couldn't feel more thankful to have so many great Mom friends in the area to celebrate the holiday season with!


No comments:

Post a Comment