Jan 9, 2017

Happy New Year 2017


I hope everyone had a relatively exciting yet safe New Year!  I feel like we are still coming out of the post Christmas fog and we haven't really done much in the last couple of weeks.  We've been getting tons of snow here in New England and with that comes the feeling that we should just sit around in our pajamas all day, drink coffee, and watch the snow fall (me, not the kids!) Despite the Massachusetts winter setting in, Josh and I were able to head out to a friends home on New Year's Eve to celebrate sans kids and that in and of itself was exciting.  We didn't stay out much past midnight but we had a great time.  It's nice to interact with only adults every once in awhile!



I wrote out some of my resolutions this year because I find that putting something on paper, even it is as simple as my weekly to-do lists gives at least a 95% better chance of it actually getting accomplished.  Some of my 2017 New Year's "Goals" are:

-Spending Less, Saving More
-A more regularly exercise routine
-Grow my Etsy shop
-Get more involved at our church
-Post to my blog regularly!
-Actively pursue my design/home decor passion
-More meal planning/try new recipes
How did you spend your New Years?  Did you make any resolutions/goals?  Do you write them down?  Here's to 2017! May it be one of the very best years yet!


1 comment:

  1. I think you could do so much with your home decor/design skills!! Your photos are always so amazing. I wish you could come do my house (you'd be horrified - I have no style)
    Best of luck in 2017!

    ReplyDelete